Friday, January 14, 2011

The Start of a Great Skiing and Boarding Season

This past Christmas break my family took a skiing/snowboarding trip to Taos, New Mexico! Although it wasn't home (Big Sky), It was still great fun. My family went with the Serbin Family who takes a trip to Taos every year. A few years ago we shared Big Sky with the Serbins, and this year they shared Taos with us.

There was definitely tough terrain. The first three days we had sunshine, and mid vacati
on it snowed 18 inches one night. The next day was a sick powder day. We all spent the afternoon together one the slopes. That afternoon was some of the best boa
rding I've ever done.

Today my family is headed up to Boyne Highlands, Michigan two spend the long weekend there. We are going with two other families. The families both have daughters that are friends of mine. One of the girls, Haley, is coming to Big Sky with me in March!

This ski season has already started out great and is only going to get better! I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time on the slopes with my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment