Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today we didn't have school! I hung out with my best friend, Alex. We took a walk, hung out at the local coffee shope, enjoyed the beautiful weather, and baked banana bread! It was a great day!

Tommorrow my eighth grade class is leaving for Washington, D.C.! We are all very excited! We have to meet at the school at 4 a.m. to get on the bus. The bus is taking our eighth grade class to the airport! Its going to be an early start to a long day! We are going to be visiting D.C. for four days. We have many exciting stops and activities planned!

My friends and I are going to take a lot of pictures while we are there because these are our last four weeks together. Most of us have been going to school together since kindergarden and some even pre-school! We are all very sad to be splitting up for high school!

Our trip to Washington, D.C. will be a great time for us to relax and enjoy our time together. When we return to school we are going to have two really hard and intense weeks of preparing for finals. We also have CYO track finals, graduation, and the middle school picnic planned for the last week or so of school! These last few weeks of school are going to be really exciting!

When I return from D.C., I'm looking foward to posting some pictures and writing about our trip!
Enjoy the beautiful spring weather!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you ever going to get back to this??? I'm waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted!! Check it out!! I will be getting back to posting more frequently:) MIss you<3

    ReplyDelete